10:15 AM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
Yesterday was friend day! My best friend from MD called in the morning and we chatted for a long while, while I nursed my coffee and the baby, and she scrubbed her bathtub. Then at night, I went out after putting the baby to bed and stayed out really late talking at my other friend's house who I haven't seen in forever. When I got home at 3am, the baby was of course still totally asleep. (Why can't he do that when mommy wants to go to bed early?) But I got my sweet husbandyrooniedoo to feed him the hard-earned bottle of pumped milk I had left prepared so that I could at least fall asleep on my own. The little piglet was brought into bed at some unspecified short time later when he wouldn't fall asleep after said bottle, but at least I got to pretend to go to bed.

I'm totally ignoring the children right now! We're about to take them to the Austin Kite Festival though, so family enrichment time will trump the current TV mindsuck.

0 comments: