coffee

8:04 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Every day, coffee makes me very happy. I'm drinking Austin's special Ruta Maya organic coffee. Ever since last June, when I went dairy/sugar/gluten-free for a month, I have been drinking my coffee black. I did bring the sugar back. Now it reminds me of dark chocolate; dark sweet warm morning drink which makes my brain very happy. 
At any given moment I have a little storm of thoughts raining in my head, it's hard to know where to make the needle drop. Like just now I just thought of how many cereals we have to mix in DD's breakfast bowl, about how I miss Paris, how I need to get the inventory of tshirts from a store we're in, and the fact that I'm not dressed yet, and how the reading skills of babies and toddlers is a foremost concern in my life.
I want to go camping. I want to install the bicycle seat on the other bike so we can take the kids biking before it becomes 200 degrees here for many many months. Of course I also need a bike rack so we can take the bikes to a nice trail instead of our grueling slanted neighborhood. And for this I need money, which unfortunately has to all go to the mortgage now. So I guess I'm stuck with an uninstalled bike seat, miles of untravelled paths, and debt instead. Off to check my latest lottery ticket!

0 comments: