Continued Work from Home post

2:08 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I'll be brief with these last few:
This is kind of a hidden penny mine of income. Supposedly if you just gnaw into this endeavor you can make a few hundred a week, but I think my brain would explode with the monotony first. I've made some chump change here, like $14 for a half hour of cumulative work, say, which has gone straight into discounting whatever my next Amazon purchase was. But, the opportunity exists if you hit upon the right projects, are quick with computers, wordy, and accurate.
 
6. ASA International Area Representative
I applied for this position recently through Craigslist. I would manage local families and incoming foreign exchange students at the High School level. But dang if it hasn't been impossible to actually get the training and start the process of this job going!

7. Preschool teacher
What I did when Toddler was a baby. I taught the 2's class, and she got to go for free. When this baby turns 18 months, I could work there again if they have an opening. This would be 2-4 mornings a week for pretty low pay, but it's childcare rolled up with a steady (albeit small) paycheck that would complement the other employments nicely.


I mean, it seems pretty clear that I should focus my efforts into making more money with the avenues already accessible to me. I'm gonna go do that now!

0 comments: